Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The winner is Max with her beautiful creations which you can see here. Max, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address and we'll try to get that prize out to you as soon as we can!
Check out the post below for Challenge #10 Use Digital Images for a chance to win two Lily-Boo's Boutique collections!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sponsored by Lily-Boo's Boutique
Don't have any digital images? Lily-Boo's Boutique also has some freebies for you to use! Isn't that nice of them to be so generous?
Let's see what the design team has cooked up for you this week!
Angie has created this gorgeous card using a digital image from an upcoming Kaboodle Doodles kit. Make sure to watch out for this new digital collection!
Ann has created a cute card using the newest Lily-Boo's Boutique Birds Collection. Aren't these images so sweet?
Chris has made this fantastic card using Lily-Boo's Boutique More Flower Shapes Collection. She has colored the image so beautifully!
Linda has made this wonderful card using Lily-Boo's Boutique Little Mice Collection. She has added a sweet sentiment and look at that cute bow!
You have until August 9, 2009 11:59 PM GMT to enter the challenge. We can't wait to see your creations! If you're new to our challenges, please refer to the Challenge FAQs section on the sidebar.
- Kaboodle Doodles DT
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
We also wanted to remind you of our current DT call (see this post) which will end August 5. We've enjoyed all the applications we've received and it will definitely be a hard choice. Our current challenge, "Buttons and Bows" ends on August 26 at 11:59 PM GMT (UK time) so you still have a few days to enter.
Kaboodle Doodle Challenge FAQs
1. We will post a challenge every other Monday. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM GMT (UK time) on Sunday before the next challenge is posted.
2. You do not have to use Kaboodle Doodle products, but if you have them we would love to see them!
3. You do not have to use digital products, unless the challenge calls for it.
4. Your creation must be new and never posted, but you may combine it with as many other challenges as you like. You can create anything your heart desires (card, layout, altered item, etc.) just as long as it fits the challenge theme or sketch.
5. You can enter as many times as you like.
6. For those who do you not blogs, you can post your creation to any online gallery, but if that's not possible, you can email it to the Kaboodle Doodle Team
...and last but not least, HAVE FUN!
- Kaboodle Doodles DT (Angie, Ann, Chris, Linda)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
I have a request to make - if you sent in an email applying for the design team opening on SATURDAY or SUNDAY, July 25 or 26 could you please resend it? I had some server issues and I don't want to miss anyone's application! Thanks so much!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Ann has created this gorgeous card using Kaboodle Doodle papers from the Morris Dance range of papers - isn't that image so sweet!
Chris has created this gorgeous design using some of my favourite autumn colours that suit those stamped designs to perfection.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:8
Timestamp: 2009-07-13 13:45:35 UTC
We have sent you an email letting you know and would ask that you confirm your email address so that we can send your prize to you!
Thanks for playing and be sure to check out our current Challenge #9!
The Kaboodle Doodle Design Team
Kaboodle Doodle Design Team